And so here we have the second instalment. This download features the kingdom's four founding nobleman.
Feel free to use them however you see fit--bases for BodyShop/CAS Sims, breeding stock, extras, gameplay Sims, custom townies, cow plant sacrifices, whatever. Just no paysites, and give credit where credit is due.
Please note: Not as much of an issue as it was with Part I, but I replaced the old Mirkwood eyes recently and Dalston is pictured with those. He comes packaged with the "Ophiuchus" eyes from my Project Zodiac set.
Links in the names lead to character profiles. The link to the download is at the end.
Anyway...
September 10, 1129 -
Fortune/(Popularity)
10/8/6/0/1
November 17, 1130 - October 14, 1165
Popularity/(Fortune)
6/5/5/4/5
Dalston will show up with your default S1 skintone.
February 11, 1130 -
Family/(Knowledge)
6/5/7/3/4
In my game, he has a recessive gene for blue eyes.
October 6, 1132 -
Knowledge/(Romance)
5/6/7/4/3
In my game, he has recessive genes for blond hair and blue eyes.




I've been stalking this blog wondering when you would get to the Lords...I don't imagine it will be much of a surprise who I am grabbing...
ReplyDeleteHeheh... I figured you'd like this instalment ;)
ReplyDeleteThey're all bundled in the same .rar, but obviously which Sims2Packs get installed is up to you.
If you take any pictures, feel free to share ;)
I confess it would be a great deal of fun doing a photo shoot with a displaced Severin...
ReplyDelete;)
ReplyDelete