Naroni's third anniversary is coming up in October. Which possible celebratory extras sound the most appealing?

Based on votes from twelve people, multiple selections allowed.
I guess the crowd has spoken. Expect founder downloads and a countdown of the top ten posts. Who knows? If I get bored enough (and school doesn't kill me), maybe I'll do even more ;)
I guess the crowd has spoken. Expect founder downloads and a countdown of the top ten posts. Who knows? If I get bored enough (and school doesn't kill me), maybe I'll do even more ;)
How in the world will you ever choose 10 posts out of 10 million?
ReplyDeleteXD
ReplyDeleteThere aren't that many. And certainly not that many that really stand out ;)
I hope the chapter where Florian proposes to Thetis makes it in. *dreamy eyes*
ReplyDeleteAnd by "proposes to" I mean "is subtly coerced into marriage by".
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a chance to sit down and decide on a top ten just yet, but I agree that that one's definitely a contender. And all feedback will be noted ;)
ReplyDelete