Saturday, October 15, 2011

Naroni Founder Download, Part IV: Masters and Goodmen

The last part of the "core" downloads here--Part IV. The next two parts are "bonus" parts.

Blah blah blah no paysites blah blah otherwise go nuts blah.

Please Note: Neither Florian nor Norwan is pictured with the correct eyes. Florian comes with "Leo" from my Project Zodiac set. Norwan comes with "Chill" from Pooklet's Yumedust/Anva combos.

Links in the names lead to character profiles. The download link is at the end.

July 10, 1128 -
Fortune/(Family)
5/3/8/4/5

In my game, he has a recessive gene for blue eyes.

July 27, 1135 -
Fortune/(Pleasure)
4/7/3/7/4

Florian will show up with your default S2 skintone.

April 23, 1129 - November 9, 1168
Fortune/(Family)
3/6/6/5/5

Halford will show up with your default S3 skintone.

July 30, 1123 - December 4, 1158
Fortune/(Pleasure)
5/10/8/2/0

Norwan will show up with your default S1 skintone.



10 comments:

  1. FLLLLOOOORRRRIIIIAAAANNNN!!!!

    *shouts like a maniac*

    *goes back to fixing game*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    Good luck fixing the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh Heh Heh HEh HEEEHHHHH!

    *rubs palms together*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR FLORIAN WORKS IN MY GAME!!!

    (And yes I'm excited because it's my first time downloading sims)

    Anyway just thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm while I'm here, Blogger won't let me view Naroni because you have adult content. Usually I get the option but now it's saying that I don't have permission to view the blog.

    Help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? That is weird.

    I don't have any specific permissions set, and other people seem to be getting in okay. The screen it gives you... does it actually look like it's coming from Blogger? Or could it be from your browser or network? If the latter, then there's probably a filter on your internet and Naroni's being blocked. If the former... well, I have no idea. It's set as a public blog, so you should be able to get through.

    Sorry, that probably wasn't helpful. Can you get to any of my other blogs with the adult content notice?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah it seems to be fixed. Don't know what happened there. I assume it was Blogger. Certainly looks like a Blogger warning.

    I can haz new Naroni post now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever it was, at least it's fixed itself :)

    ReplyDelete