Copied from Author's Note on last Realmspeaker:
Okay. So...
Continued computer weirdness on my front. There's nothing I can really do about the problem, but I think I've at least managed to stabilize it. I haven't tried to run Sims yet, though, so I'm not sure whether or not it'll work. Considering that all of the programs I've tried are fine it should work, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. If the game doesn't work, I'll just keep writing and add the pictures after I either get a chance to take the computer in or get my parents to mail me the drivers disc.
In the mean time... I don't know. We'll see.
Okay. So...
Continued computer weirdness on my front. There's nothing I can really do about the problem, but I think I've at least managed to stabilize it. I haven't tried to run Sims yet, though, so I'm not sure whether or not it'll work. Considering that all of the programs I've tried are fine it should work, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. If the game doesn't work, I'll just keep writing and add the pictures after I either get a chance to take the computer in or get my parents to mail me the drivers disc.
In the mean time... I don't know. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment