Friday, March 14, 2014

Outline: 1185

(Cross-posted: Tumblr, PBK)

There are five posts left in 1184, so I'm hoping start outlining 1185 this weekend. It will start off with coverage of a certain demographic event in January, and there will be a more light-hearted storyline that will span from late January/early February to some point in the summer (with other stuff going on in between these posts, of course). There will also be a dark storyline going on after that; this storyline will probably conclude before the year is up.

That said, I do have quite a few on-going storylines at the moment, some of which will still require semi-immediate attention, and some of which can be put on the back-burner for a few months or even years (a few of them have natural "lull" periods and will require significant time jumps). I don't want to jump ship on any particular storyline, but there is enough going on that sometimes I forget things (I'm only human, after all), and sometimes I realize "Aww, shit, I should have covered that ages ago!".

So, before I start, I thought I'd ask readers which storylines they're most invested in at present, just so I can add another element to my prioritizing of plots. It may not affect things too much--if a storyline has to go on-hold for a couple in-story years and a lot of people ask about it, it's still going on hold--but sometimes readers catch things that need attention before I do.

If you want to go to bat for any particular storyline, feel free to contact me pretty much anywhere, publicly or privately.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment