Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Name the University, Part Two: VOTING TIME

All right-y, looks like the submission period is over, so the voting can commence!

Major thanks to everyone who submitted a name (and sorry that I didn't reply any of the submission messages; I sort of decided at the start that I wouldn't, so I hope it didn't come across as rude or as if I didn't like the suggestions or whatnot). The list of suggestions will follow everyone's favourite part of every contest post ever...

The Rules

Everyone is allowed to vote for their top THREE choices, in order of preference. Cast your vote by PMing me at the Keep (Van) or on Tumblr, or by emailing me at coconutsandsaltydovans@gmail.com. First choices will get three points, second choices will get two, third choices will get one; naturally, the name that accumulates the most points wins (and if it comes to a draw, the name with the most first choice votes will win).

Remember, you do NOT have to have submitted in order to vote. Also, since I love you guys for playing at all, I promise that I will not think poorly of anyone who votes for their own submissions (and nobody else ever has to know who voted for what in any case). ;)


So, now that that's out of the way, the nominees are...


Alpha University
Godiva of Coventry University
Hypathia of Alexandria University
Pallas Athena University
Queen Geneva University
Quidquid Domini* University
Shire University
Sim Shire University
The Searlebonne University


*According to the submitter, "Quidquid Domini" translates into "Whatever of the Lord".
**Most instances of the word "University" were added by me, just so I could see how it looked.


Thanks again, everybody! You have until the end of the month to cast your votes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment