I don't know if anyone ever comes to this blog without a poke on Naroni (my bad--I never really update here, so it seems unreasonable to expect that people would), so I'll post the link when I post tonight's update.
Basically... well, I want to start up my other stories again, and soon. I feel like it would be a waste to just let them die now. At the same time, I don't have the energy I used to have. It used to be that I could pump out six updates a week with no problem, but I don't think I could go back to that at this point; I'm just too tired and too otherwise busy, and the current Sunday-Tuesday-Friday Naroni deal is about all I can do right now.
Naroni is kind of the big story. It gets the most hits and in terms of content, it's more or less what I want out of my recreational writing--focus whiplash, quickly-resolved micro-plots, no pressure for any actual great writing. I would like to continue updating Naroni three times a week.
So... I was thinking I'd maybe designate one day a week for the other stories, then rotate through them week by week. Does that sound like a decent-ish plan? Anyone have any other ideas?
Basically... well, I want to start up my other stories again, and soon. I feel like it would be a waste to just let them die now. At the same time, I don't have the energy I used to have. It used to be that I could pump out six updates a week with no problem, but I don't think I could go back to that at this point; I'm just too tired and too otherwise busy, and the current Sunday-Tuesday-Friday Naroni deal is about all I can do right now.
Naroni is kind of the big story. It gets the most hits and in terms of content, it's more or less what I want out of my recreational writing--focus whiplash, quickly-resolved micro-plots, no pressure for any actual great writing. I would like to continue updating Naroni three times a week.
So... I was thinking I'd maybe designate one day a week for the other stories, then rotate through them week by week. Does that sound like a decent-ish plan? Anyone have any other ideas?
That does sound like a decent plan actually. Do whatever you can cope with. If that seems right for you then go for it.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Joseph. Do what you feel you can handle, Van. Four nights a week of recreational writing is nothing. Heck, I used to be able to update pretty much every night ... and then life happened. Now I'm just happy for 3 nights a week. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys. I'm thinking maybe Wednesdays, starting with the one after next? Feel free to crack the whip if I go back on that.
ReplyDeleteMorgaine, I think we've both been hit by the same ailment--life :P