I have updated the Reading List page on this blog. There are a few new stories there, plus some status changes for a few of the old ones. Basically, anything that hasn't been updated in five months has been labelled "On Hiatus" unless I have it on good authority that the author is planning an update in the near future; anything that has gone more than a year without being updated and without any signs of activity from the author or has had an official cancellation announcement is listed as "Discontinued".
If you are the author of one of the stories on the list and I've got the status wrong, don't hesitate to correct me--and if you're not the author, but you have knowledge that I don't regarding the status of any story, you don't hesitate to correct me either ;)
And of course, I'm always open to recommendations--it just sometimes takes me a while to get around to starting new stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment