So. Lately, there has been nothing but Naronis.
Long story short, I've been a bit discouraged and creatively burnt-out lately, probably more of a result of classes than anything else. The Naronis keep coming because they're the only writing that's currently capable of... satisfying me, I guess? It's not that I'm not enjoying writing other things right now; I just have to find reasons, rediscover what drove me to start them in the first place.
So... sorry about that. The other stories will hopefully be back soon-ish.
Thanks for your patience, all.
Long story short, I've been a bit discouraged and creatively burnt-out lately, probably more of a result of classes than anything else. The Naronis keep coming because they're the only writing that's currently capable of... satisfying me, I guess? It's not that I'm not enjoying writing other things right now; I just have to find reasons, rediscover what drove me to start them in the first place.
So... sorry about that. The other stories will hopefully be back soon-ish.
Thanks for your patience, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment