Monday, January 2, 2012

Sims Resolutions

(though I'm not sure how many people know and/or care about this blog :P)

Stolen initially from Simtopi, and by extension from strange tomato and the mctavishams.



1. Finish Ashelia at Dusk. This shouldn't be much of a problem; really, if not for my laziness, I probably could have finished it in 2011 (that being said--I don't know if I'll get an update out tonight, because tomorrow is my birthday but I have to leave so any sort of celebratory deals will be taking place today).

2. Finish this first "arc" of Orbis Umbra and start the next one. And outline it.

3. Finish at least the first prompt table of Realmspeaker (not sure if it will go beyond or not just yet).

4. DO NOT START ANY MORE ON-GOING PROJECTS.

5. Actually do some Sim Haven challenges.

6. Actually play the game once in a while, if only to figure out further secrets of the EPs.

2 comments:

  1. Good resolutions, Van!!! :)) I look forward to seeing the conclusions and continuations of all of these!!! And yes, playing with the EP's now that you have them,.,.. can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christi! Can't wait to see how yours turn out too :)

    ReplyDelete