Monday, November 28, 2011

Van's being lame again

Okay, I am pretty much behind on everything except Naroni and I'm sorry about that.

I don't think I can get an Ashelia up tonight. I have class until the dinner hour on Mondays, which is normally not a big deal but I also have a major-ish assignment due tomorrow. If I bust my ass I could squeeze the writing in... but seeing as I need to build a new set for the next shoot, there's no way I could get a preview pic and I can't just suddenly post an Ashelia without a preview pic because it would drive me insane. That may just be the lamest excuse I've ever used, but it's the sad, sad truth.

Anyway. I have three exams in December--the 8th, the 12th, the 20th. An eight-day gap is far too much study time for the exam on the 20th. There's a possibility that I might be able to bust out double-updates a few of those days. It's not a strong possibility necessarily, but it is there.

2 comments:

  1. It's okay, Van! No stress! (And I can totally understand your so-called excuse. It would drive me nuts too!)

    Good luck on your assignment and the exams! *sends good karma*

    ReplyDelete