Copied directly from my author's note on the last Naroni post, because I'm that lazy:
I'm declaring a state of pseudo-hiatus for the rest of the month. Meaning? I'll probably post over the course of that time, but don't be surprised if I don't, and it probably won't be as frequent as usual. I head back to the coast on the 31st, and before then I have a few things to wrap up. Need to find out if I'm working any more, need to say some goodbyes, make sure I have everything I need, etc.
That, and--after I sort out this Microsoft Office shenanigans--I need to get Sims up and running on the new computer. Need to update my hacks, make sure there are no conflicts with GunMod or CEP or anything, download SimPE, all that jazz... then make sure it all RUNS. I don't want to say for sure just yet, but I'm hoping that the set including the most recent Naroni preview pic is the last batch I take with just the base game. At the same time, I will have this computer as a backup if worse comes to worse.
Thanks for understanding :)
I'm declaring a state of pseudo-hiatus for the rest of the month. Meaning? I'll probably post over the course of that time, but don't be surprised if I don't, and it probably won't be as frequent as usual. I head back to the coast on the 31st, and before then I have a few things to wrap up. Need to find out if I'm working any more, need to say some goodbyes, make sure I have everything I need, etc.
That, and--after I sort out this Microsoft Office shenanigans--I need to get Sims up and running on the new computer. Need to update my hacks, make sure there are no conflicts with GunMod or CEP or anything, download SimPE, all that jazz... then make sure it all RUNS. I don't want to say for sure just yet, but I'm hoping that the set including the most recent Naroni preview pic is the last batch I take with just the base game. At the same time, I will have this computer as a backup if worse comes to worse.
Thanks for understanding :)
No comments:
Post a Comment