Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Schedule

Okay, I've been working a ton lately and my course load is going to be much heavier this year, so I'm introducing a new posting schedule.

For the rest of July, expect nothing but Naroni, hopefully one every second day (unless it's a Thursday).

For every subsequent month, Naroni will be posted on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays (of course, barring my skipping a day). Thursday will remain novel-writing day.

As for the other stories, we will be doing things a bit differently. In the interests of narrowing my focus, secondary stories will take turns as the "featured" story of the month and will (again, hopefully) be updated on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. August will be an Ashelia month, since the second story will be drawing to close fairly soon. September will feature either Orbis Umbra or Realmspeaker, and then October will feature whichever isn't featured in September.


A few exceptions...

1) I might take a day to do a Sim Haven prompt.
2) I will try to update the non-featured stories at least once a month.
3) I might just do what I feel like.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment